Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daredevil

Ah... when I was a kid, nothing beat riding the bike down to the local drugstore on a Saturday afternoon and buying four or five comic books for a buck. Then I'd ride back, sneaking glances at them as I rode, and then devour them for the next couple of hours, reading them over and over again.

One of my favorites was Daredevil... the Man Without Fear! As a kid, Matt Murdock is blinded by a radioactive canister, that also pushes all of his other senses into superhuman territories. I just never got sick of the stories, although in the 1970s, they got pretty cheesy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.